Intercept PV, PKG Series
Cartridge Dust Collectors
ProVent’s line of Cartridge Dust Collectors are built for industrial use and will continue to perform for years. All welded steel frame construction and pulse filter cleaning is standard. A range of CFM performance and static pressure allows for the Intercept PV and PKG to be used in a wide range of applications. A variety of options available for ProVent’s line of cartridge dust collectors only furthers the amount of applications that the Intercept can manage.
- Models from 1500—30,000 CFM
- Self-contained and Portable
- All Welded Heavy Sheet Steel
- Scrolled Fan and Compressed Air Manifold
- Continuous Pulse Filter Cleaning
- Vertically Mounted Filters
- Welded Couplings (1″ NPT) for Fire Control Equipment
- NANO Web Fire Retardant Filters STANDARD!
- Vertically Mounted Filters, Sealing Via Dual Rail “Single Push” CAM Locking Assembly
- Various Power Options Available Including 575 Volts
All ProVent cartridge collectors come with an industry leading NANO Web Fire Retardant filter. No other manufacturer provides the combined filtration rate and safety protections found in a ProVent cartridge collector. NANO Web filters have many advantages over the industry standard 80/20 cellulose-poly blend filters. NANO Web filters have a MERV 15 efficiency rating. You can view the MERV rating chart here. Additionally, Nano Web filters release particulate more efficiently when pulsed. This allows the equipment to maintain advertised flow more consistently and at a lower pressure drop than other filters.