Intercept PV series
Cartridge Dust Collector
The Intercept™ PV-Series Vertical Cartridge Dust Collector can capture and remove most industrial and dusts from exhaust system air. A unique CAM-LOC cartridge locking mechanism securely seals the cartridge header plate to the tube sheet to prevent dust bypass and making filter changing a breeze. A variety of system configurations are available to accommodate space restrictions and application specific requirements.
Call us today to find out more about how our cartridge dust collector can be used in your application.
CALL NOW! 800-610-6010
All ProVent cartridge collectors come with an industry leading NANO Web Fire Retardant filter. No other manufacturer provides the combined filtration rate and safety protections found in a ProVent cartridge collector. NANO Web filters have many advantages over the industry standard 80/20 cellulose-poly blend filters. NANO Web filters have a MERV 15 efficiency rating. You can view the MERV rating chart here. Additionally, Nano Web filters release particulate more efficiently when pulsed. This allows the equipment to maintain advertised flow more consistently and at a lower pressure drop than other filters.
- Continuous Pulse Filter Cleaning
- Vertically Mounted Filters
- Welded Couplings (1″ NPT) for Fire Control Equipment
- Photohelic Switch / Gauge in a NEMA 12 Control Panel
- NANO Web Fire Retardant Filters STANDARD!
- Vertically Mounted Filters, Sealing Via Dual Rail “Single Push” CAM Locking Assembly
- Various Power Options Available Including 575 Volts
- Media Blasting
- Sanding Processes
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processes
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Shot Peening, Sand Blasting
|Standard Filter||NANO FIBER - FIRE RETARDANT - MERV 15|
|Pulse Controller||PULSE VALVES: ENCLOSED TIMER WITH DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE SWITCH [NEMA 4] 115V, SINGLE PHASE, INCLUDES DIGITAL DP GAUGE, CONTROL PANEL READY TO ACCEPT 110V CONNECTION, SHIPPED LOOSE FOR END USER CONVENIENCE|
|Compressed Air Requirement||80-90 PSI REQUIRED HOOK UP 1" NPT COUPLING|
|Number of Pulse Valves||1||2||2||4||6||6||8||12||16|
|Number of Filters||3||4||6||6||9||12||16||24||32|
|SQ. FT. of Media||705||940||1,410||2,160||3,240||4,320||5,760||8,640||11,520|
|CFM @ Air to Cloth Ratio 1.5:1||1,058||1,410||2,115||3,240||4,860||6,480||8,640||12,960||17,280|
|CFM @ Air to Cloth Ratio 2:1||1,410||1,880||2,820||4,320||6,480||8,640||11,520||17,280||23,040|
|CFM @ Air to Cloth Ratio 2.5:1||1,763||2,350||3,525||5,400||8,100||10,800||14,400||21,600||28,800|
|Filter Racking||VERTICALLY MOUNTED FILTERS, SEALING VIA DUAL RAIL PUSH CAM LOCKING ASSEMBLY|
|Fan||DIRECT DRIVE, BACKWARD INCLINED WELDED MILD STEEL FAN|
|Housing Construction||10 GA. WELDED STEEL|
|External Coating||DURETHANE DTM BY PPG: URETHANE MASTIC COATING: COLOR - VENT BLUE|
|Fire Control||.5" NPT FITTINGS WELDED INTO HOUSING FOR THE CONNECTION OF FIRE CONTROL EQUIPMENT|
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to the motor and fan of a cartridge dust collector. ProVent will provide you with the horsepower you need and a fan that meets the static pressure requirement of your application. This allows the cartridge collector to operate at maximum efficiency.
Basic Control Options
- Start / Stop Selection Switch
- Phase Sensitive
- Thermal Trip
- Magnetic Trip
Combination Control Panel
- Start / Stop with Function Lights
- Rotary Disconnect
- Enclosure NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- Enclosure UL LIsted Type 3R, 4 and 12
ProVent UL Certified
- UL 508A STANDARD FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL PANELS
- CSA C22.2 NO. 14-18 INDUSTRIAL CONTROL EQUIPMENT
AccuPulse Combination Panel
AccuPulse PRO Control Panels
AccuPulse Combination Control Panels
- NEMA 3R/4/12 Enclosure
- Face Mounted Rotary Disconnect
- Stack Light with Audio and Visual Alarms
- E-Stop – Safe and Quick Emergency Disconnection of Power
- 24v DC Comonents – For Safety, Reliability and Complieance
- 7″ HMI Touchscreen for Start / Stop, Fault Reporting, Pulse Controls
- Optional Shut Down From Remote Devices
AccuPulse PRO Control Panels
All Features Included with AccuPulse Plus…
- Large 10″ Touchscreen Controls
- Variable Frequency Drive
- PID Loop – Controls Fan RPM for Consistent Air Flow
- Remote Start / Stop Ready
- Detailed Fault Reporting
- Real-Time System Operating Status
- Visual Filter Pressure
Explosion Vents are available on all Intercept PV dust collectors. Explosion Vents offer protection from unsafe pressure in dust collection systems.
A removable and replaceable abrasion resistant deflector plate made of 304 Stainless Steel can be added to initiate downward force of material into the hopper.
Rotary Air Lock Valves allow collected material to be continually moved from the hopper to a storage device without the interruption of service.
NFPA requires that an explosion isolation device be installed on all suction side ducts that transport material with a KST value above zero.
ProVent is a premier distributor for Nordfab ducting. We can supply a QuickFit ductwork package with your dust collector. Quick-Fit™ ducting systems clamp together. No rivets, screws or welding. This cuts your installation and down time by more than 45%, and it’s adaptable to your existing ductwork. Click here to learn more
The optional damper enables you to manage the airflow and static pressure requirement of your system.