Intercept PDB series
INTERCEPT PDB3648 IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP
Downdraft Benches 1,100 – 7,200 CFM
ProVent’s line of downdraft benches are built to out perform and out last the competition. Ventilated surface opening extends to within 1″ of all sides allowing the largest ventilated area of any bench on the market. Our downdraft benches also have the highest air to cloth ratio enabling excellent velocity at the deck with superior filtration. The Intercept PDB comes fully assembled and fully welded. Automatic reverse pulse filter cleaning is standard on all downdraft benches and will maintain the excellent velocity at the deck and increase longevity of the NANO WEB filter cartridges.
Ergonomically engineered to provide a comfortable environment for extended use. The ProVent Intercept PDB downdraft bench provides plenty of leg room when sitting on a stool or standing with access to the optional foot rest.
ProVent manufactures wet downdraft tables for combustible metals. Click here to find out more.
Call us today to find out more about how our down draft tables can create a healthy, comfortable and productive environment for your employees.
CALL NOW! 800-610-6010
All ProVent cartridge collectors come with an industry leading NANO Web Fire Retardant filter. No other manufacturer provides the combined filtration rate and safety protections found in a ProVent cartridge collector. NANO Web filters have many advantages over the industry standard 80/20 cellulose-poly blend filters. NANO Web filters have a MERV 15 efficiency rating. You can view the MERV rating chart here. Additionally, Nano Web filters release particulate more efficiently when pulsed. This allows the equipment to maintain advertised flow more consistently and at a lower pressure drop than other filters.
- AMCA Rated, Integral Direct Drive Fan Assemblies with Keyless Concentric Bushings
- Heavy Duty 12 Gauge, Solid Welded Housing Construction
- Fibergrate Fiberglass Work Deck
- Auto-Reverse Pulse Filter Cleaning with Pressure Gauge & Time Delay in a NEMA 12 Enclosure
- NANO Web STANDARD! MERV 15
- Durethane Direct-to-Metal Heavy Duty Finish Coating
- Vertically Mounted Filters, Sealing Via Dual Rail “Single Push” CAM Locking Assembly
- Various Power Options Available including 575 Volts
- Metal Finishing
Depth X Width
|PDB 2424||24" X 24"||24" x 24"||367||1100||1 HP||1800|
|PDB 2436||24" X 36"||24" x 36"||400||1800||2 HP||1800|
|PDB 2448||24" X 48"||24" x 48"||400||2400||3 HP||1800|
|PDB 2460||24" X 60"||24" x 60"||400||3000||3 HP||1800|
|PDB 2472||24" X 72"||24" x 72"||400||3600||3 HP||1800|
|PDB 2496||24" X 96"||24" x 96"||400||4800||5 HP||1800|
|PDB 3636||36" X 36"||36" x 36"||400||2700||3 HP||1800|
|PDB 3648||36" X 48"||36" x 48"||400||3600||3 HP||1800|
|PDB 3660||36" X 60"||36" x 60"||400||4500||5 HP||1800|
|PDB 3672||36" X 72"||36" x 72"||400||5400||5 HP||1800|
|PDB 3696||36" X 96"||36" x 96"||400||7200||7.5 HP||1800|
Basic Control Options
- Start / Stop Selection Switch
- Phase Sensitive
- Thermal Trip
- Magnetic Trip
Combination Control Panel
- Start / Stop with Function Lights
- Rotary Disconnect
- Enclosure NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- Enclosure UL LIsted Type 3R, 4 and 12
ProVent UL Certified
- UL 508A STANDARD FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL PANELS
- CSA C22.2 NO. 14-18 INDUSTRIAL CONTROL EQUIPMENT
Advanced Control Options
AccuPulse Combination Panel
AccuPulse PRO Control Panels
AccuPulse Combination Control Panels
- NEMA 3R/4/12 Enclosure
- Face Mounted Rotary Disconnect
- Stack Light with Audio and Visual Alarms
- E-Stop – Safe and Quick Emergency Disconnection of Power
- 24v DC Comonents – For Safety, Reliability and Complieance
- 7″ HMI Touchscreen for Start / Stop, Fault Reporting, Pulse Controls
- Optional Shut Down From Remote Devices
AccuPulse PRO Control Panels
All Features Included with AccuPulse Plus…
- Large 10″ Touchscreen Controls
- Variable Frequency Drive
- PID Loop – Controls Fan RPM for Consistent Air Flow
- Remote Start / Stop Ready
- Detailed Fault Reporting
- Real-Time System Operating Status
- Visual Filter Pressure
Flush mounted lighting, side panels, and ceiling panel are available in many sizes and configurations. Crane slots can also be configured into the ceiling panel.
Dual sided benches are also available. This option is a great way to save space!
Silencers can be added to reduce the noise level produced by the exhausted air.
All ProVent equipment is available in painted or unpainted stainless steel. Popular with the food processing industry, stainless steel provides cleanliness and longevity to the equipment.
A rubber mat can be added to protect product from scratching on the grated surface or protect the standard Fiber Grate surface.