Uni-Wash DDB series
Wet Downdraft Benches and Tables 1,000 – 12,500 CFM
The most efficient wet downdraft benches on the market, the Uni-Wash series of dust wet downdraft tables are capable of collecting dust down to 3 micron in size utilizing only 3″ wg.
Wet type dust collection is required for the safe collection of combustible metal dust. Wet Type Dust Collection has also been used effectively in many other difficult applications in place of cartridge collectors. ProVent’s unique scrub design has been an industry standard for over 40 years and continues to lead the industry in Wet Type Dust Collection efficiency.
Uni-Wash wet dust collection downdraft tables are fully compliant with the NFPA 484 standard when purchased with the AccuScrub or AccuScrub PRO control panel option. Click here to find out more about NFPA 484.
Call us today to find out more about how wet dust collection can be used in your application.
CALL NOW! 800-610-6010
- Orifice / Impingement Patented Scrub Never Clogs
- Stainless Steel Scrub Components
- Integral High Efficiency Fan Assemblies
- Solid Welded Construction
- No Filters to Replace
- Many Available Options to Customize
- Various Power Options Available Including 575 Volts
- Combustible Metal Processes
- Metal Finishing
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processes
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Shot Peening, Sand Blasting
|Volume / CFM||1,000||2,000||2,500||3,000||4,000||5,000||6,000||7,500||10,000||12,500|
|Deck Velocity (Feet Per Minute)||378||407||400||378||369||416||369||416||416||416|
|Bench Area (SQ FT)||3.34||6.14||7.81||9.9||13.54||15.00||20.31||22.5||30.00||37.50|
|Work Deck Height||30.125||30.125||30.125||30.125||36||36.125||36.125||36.125||36.125||36.125|
|Tank Capacity (US GAL)||55||100||125||133||280||330||420||495||660||825|
|Primary Voltage||460Volt 3 Phase 60 Hertz|
|Full Load Amps||1.8||3.4||4.8||4.8||7.6||7.6||11||11||21||(2) 11|
|Motor HP||1||2||3||3||5||5||7.5||7.5||15||(2) 7.5|
|Fan Size||TEK250||TEK280||TEK315||182 BC74||182 BC||200 BC 91||200 BC||222 BC 83||245 BC 88||(2) 200 BC|
|Fan Type||Injection Molded GRP Polymide, Backward Curved Airfoil, AMCA Rated, Spark-Resistant Corrosion Proof, Stronger than Steel / Half the Weight / Lower HP||AMCA Rated Backward Curved, Single Width, Mild Steel|
|Housing Construction||10 Gauge and 3/16" Steel, Solid Welded|
|Work Deck Construction||1.5" x 1.5" square x 1.5" Tall Pattern, Molded Fiberglass, 65% Resin by Weight, Excellent Strength and Corrosion Resistance|
|Work Deck Load Capacity (lbs)800||800||800||800||800||800||800||800||800||800||800|
|Scrub Components||304 Stainless Steel|
|Internal Tank Coating||AmerLock-2 by Ameron is a 2-Part Epoxy that provides exceptional corrosion protection in harsh industrial & marine corrosive environments|
|Water Level Controls||Low Maintenance mechanical float type with auto shutdown, Optional Ultrasonic Level Sensor and 24V Solenoid Valve in the supply plumbing for electronic water make-up, and high- and low-level emergency shutdown with AccuScrub upgrades.|
Basic Control Options
- Start / Stop Selection Switch
- Phase Sensitive
- Thermal Trip
- Magnetic Trip
Combination Control Panel
- Start / Stop with Function Lights
- Rotary Disconnect
- Enclosure NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- Enclosure UL LIsted Type 3R, 4 and 12
ProVent UL Certified
- UL 508A STANDARD FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL PANELS
- CSA C22.2 NO. 14-18 INDUSTRIAL CONTROL EQUIPMEN
Advanced Control Options
AccuScrub NFPA Compliant Control Panel
AccuScrub PRO NFPA Compliant Control Panel
AccuScrub Combination Control Panels by ProVent are Fully Compliant with NFPA for intrinsically safe operations for combustible dust.
- NEMA 3R/4/12 Enclosure
- Start / Stop Push Buttons and Function lights (Run, Stop)
- Ultrasonic Water Level Control
- Process Interlock Auxiliary Relay for Connection to Power Supply of Dust Producing Equipment
- Face Mounted Rotary Disconnect
- Stack Light with Audio and Visual Alarms
- E-Stop – Safe and Quick Emergency Disconnection of Power
- High / Low Water Alarm
- Motor Temperature Monitoring
- 24v DC Components – For Safety, Reliability and Compliance
- – Optional 7″ HMI Touchscreen for Start / Stop, Fault Reporting, Visual Water Level (Removes Push Buttons)
Upgrade to AccuScrub PRO and include everything in the AccuScrub plus ….
- Large 10″ Touchscreen Controls
- Variable Frequency Drive
- PID Loop – Controls Fan RPM for Optimal Scrub Pressure
- Remote Start / Stop Ready
- Detailed Fault Reporting
- Real-Time Operating Statistics
The Sani-Ball cleaning system utilizes powerful spray nozzles to simplify the cleaning process
All ProVent equipment is available in painted or unpainted stainless steel. Popular with the food processing industry, stainless steel provides cleanliness and longevity to the equipment.
Removable side panels allow for different configurations of the equipment.
Dual sided benches are an excellent use of space.
Flush mounted lighting!