Uni-Wash UEWC series
Wet Dust Collection Booths 4,000 – 15,000 CFM
The most efficient wet dust collection booths on the market, the Uni-Wash series of wet dust collection booths are capable of collecting dust down to 3 micron in size utilizing only 3″ wg.
Wet type dust collection is required for the safe collection of combustible metal dust. Wet Type Dust Collection has also been used effectively in many other difficult applications in place of cartridge collectors. ProVent’s unique scrub design has been an industry standard for over 40 years and continues to lead the industry in Wet Type Dust Collection efficiency.
Wet dust collection booths can be utilized when source capture of an application is not efficient. Dust from your application will be contained within the booth. Air is continuously pulled into the Uni-Wash UEWC at the rear of the booth, filtered and exhausted into the ambient air of the facility.
Click here to learn more about the Uni-Wash Scrub
Uni-Wash wet dust collection booths are fully complaint with the NFPA 484 standard when purchased with the AccuScrub or AccuScrub PRO control panel option. Click here to find out more about NFPA 484.
Call us today to find out more about how wet dust collection booths can be used with your application.
CALL NOW! 800-610-6010
- Can be used in multiples for large booth sizes
- Orifice / Impingement Patented Scrub Never Clogs
- Stainless Steel Scrub Components
- Integral High Efficiency Fan Assemblies
- Solid Welded Construction
- No Filters to Replace
- Float Type Mechanical Water Level Control
- Various Power Options Available Including 575 Volts
- Combustible Metal Processes
- Metal Finishing
- Food Processing
- Pharmaceutical Processes
- Biomedical Manufacturing
- Shot Peening, Sand Blasting
|Dry Weight (lbs)||2,800||3,100||3,450||4,300||5,700||7,000||8,800|
|TEFC Motor, HP||5||5||5||7.5||15||(2) 7.5||(2) 7.5|
|Motor / Fan RPM||1750||1750||1750||1750||1750||1750||1750|
|Primary Voltage||460Volt 3 Phase 60 Hertz|
|Fan Size||182 BC||200 BC 91%W||200 BC||222 BC 85%W||245 BC88%W||(2) 200 BC||(2) 222 BC83%W|
|Fan Type||AMCA Rated, Backward Curved, Single Width, Mild Steel|
|Housing Construction||10 Gauge and 3/16", Solid Welded|
|Scrub Components||304 Stainless Steel|
|Internal Tank Coating||AmerLock-2 by Ameron is a 2-Part Epoxy that provides exceptional corrosion protection in harsh industrial & marine corrosive environments|
|External Coating||Durethane DTM by PPG is a direct-to-metal Urethane Mastic coating that is chemically resistant and extremely durable. It provides excellent corrosion resistance and has superior color and gloss retention, excellent adhesion, UV protection|
|Water Level Controls||Low Maintenance mechanical float type with auto shutdown, Optional Ultrasonic Level Sensor and 24V Solenoid Valve in the supply plumbing for electronic water make-up, and high- and low-level emergency shutdown with AccuScrub upgrades.|
ProVent manufactures custom booths for a variety of applications and requirements. Booths can be
provided in the following materials.
- 1.5” x 3” clear anodized IPS aluminum extrusion framing with 1/4” PVC panels. Slot Mounted with fasteners and floor brackets.
- 16 Gauge galvanized steel modular panels with heavy duty structural steel pillars. Trussing as needed.
Optional sound insulation can be added to the booth for excessively loud applications. Crane slots can be incorporated into the boots to assist in the movement of heavy objects. Booth lighting can be added to the ceiling and side panels of the booth to create a safe working environment.
Basic Control Options
- Start / Stop Selection Switch
- Phase Sensitive
- Thermal Trip
- Magnetic Trip
Combination Control Panel
- Start / Stop with Function Lights
- Rotary Disconnect
- Enclosure NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- Enclosure UL LIsted Type 3R, 4 and 12
ProVent UL Certified
- UL 508A STANDARD FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL PANELS
- CSA C22.2 NO. 14-18 INDUSTRIAL CONTROL EQUIPMEN
Advanced Control Options
AccuScrub NFPA Compliant Control Panel
AccuScrub PRO NFPA Compliant Control Panel
AccuScrub Combination Control Panels by ProVent are Fully Compliant with NFPA for intrinsically safe operations for combustible dust.
- NEMA 3R/4/12 Enclosure
- Start / Stop Push Buttons and Function lights (Run, Stop)
- Ultrasonic Water Level Control
- Process Interlock Auxiliary Relay for Connection to Power Supply of Dust Producing Equipment
- Face Mounted Rotary Disconnect
- Stack Light with Audio and Visual Alarms
- E-Stop – Safe and Quick Emergency Disconnection of Power
- High / Low Water Alarm
- Motor Temperature Monitoring
- 24v DC Components – For Safety, Reliability and Compliance
- – Optional 7″ HMI Touchscreen for Start / Stop, Fault Reporting, Visual Water Level (Removes Push Buttons)
Upgrade to AccuScrub PRO and include everything in the AccuScrub plus ….
- Large 10″ Touchscreen Controls
- Variable Frequency Drive
- PID Loop – Controls Fan RPM for Optimal Scrub Pressure
- Remote Start / Stop Ready
- Detailed Fault Reporting
- Real-Time Operating Statistics
Crane slots can be incorporated into the booth.
The Sani-Ball cleaning system utilizes powerful spray nozzles to simplify the cleaning process
All ProVent equipment is available in painted or unpainted stainless steel. Popular with the food processing industry, stainless steel provides cleanliness and longevity to the equipment.